Go to the original blog post and save it for future needs.
By Stephanie McGrath
You have successfully published your book and it is now live on our store. Congratulations! However, you notice a typo that needs immediate attention. What do you do?
Whether it is a content change, metadata update or price change, you can make changes to a published title at any time. To do this please follow the steps below:
How to Make a Metadata Change
1. Sign into your Kobo Writing Life account. (https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/p/writinglife)
2. On on the homepage select “eBooks” to see your catalogue of titles.
3. Select the title you would like to update.
4. You will be automatically directed to the “Describe your eBook” page.
5. Make any metadata changes you wish to make.
6. If you want to make more changes to other parts of the book select “Save and continue”. If not, select “Save and return to your Library”.
How to Make a…
View original post 550 more words